UNBELIEVABLE: Social Media Detectives Appear To Have Found The New Home Purchased By Karmelo Anthony’s Family Using His Fundraiser Money – News

UNBELIEVABLE: Social Media Detectives Appear To Ha...

UNBELIEVABLE: Social Media Detectives Appear To Have Found The New Home Purchased By Karmelo Anthony’s Family Using His Fundraiser Money

UNBELIEVABLE: Social Media Detectives Appear To Have Found The New Home Purchased By Karmelo Anthony’s Family Using His Fundraiser Money
The truth about the 'threats' that prompted teen murder suspect Karmelo Anthony and his family to flee their $900k gated community home | Daily Mail Online
Karmelo Anthony (Photo via Twitter)
The family of Karmelo Anthony is living much differently right now than they were last month.

Anthony walked free from prison after a controversial decision by a judge to lower his bond for charges that he allegedly 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 and k!lled Austin Metcalf at a track meet on April 2.

It was alleged that a confrontation between Metcalf and Anthony broke out during a high school track meet when Metcalf called out Anthony, who did not attend the same school as Metcalf, for sitting under his team’s tent.

Anthony warned Metcalf not to touch him and was reportedly touched twice before the attack.

In the meantime, social media has been in an uproar, not only because he has been released from ja!l but also because Karmelo Anthony’s family is using donation money to buy a new house.

It did not take long for social media detectives to find the alleged home they were living in.


It turns out that they were correct.

The home is being rented at an estimated $3,500 a month, per the New York Post.

A neighbor said that the family had just bought a new ride.

“He got a new car,” the resident told the outlet. “If you look at the license plate, it’s got a paper tag and it says it expires June 4.”

Karmelo Anthony Is Safe For Now


Karmelo Anthony (Photo via Google)
Karmelo Anthony walked out of ja!l on Monday silently surrounded by his family, who posted his $250,000 bond after a judge agreed to lower it from $1 million.

His family has since moved him to a gated community where he will be somewhat safe from the community.

While under house arrest, Anthony would only be permitted to leave home with her permission. He will also need to be with an adult at all times. He cannot contact the Metcalf family, even on social media.

He might be safe for now, but he is still in the fight for his life as he will eventually face a murd3r charge in a court of law.

Disclaimer: This story is fictional and created for entertainment purposes only. Any names, characters, places, or events are fictitious or used fictitiously. No real person or organization is intended to be portrayed.

Related Articles

News 9 months ago

Behind the smiles was a Thanksgiving unlike any Dylan Dreyer has ever experienced. For the first time since her split, the TODAY star stepped into the holiday season as a newly single mom — and what happened next left fans surprised, emotional, and wondering what she isn’t saying yet. Dylan opened up about life after love, the unexpected moments that made the weekend “great,” and the shocking twist that could reshape everything going forward. She may have thought this Thanksgiving would feel empty… Instead, it revealed something incredible

The holiday season often brings change, reflection, and new beginnings—and for TODAY co-anchor Dylan Dreyer,…

News 9 months ago

Jenna Bush Hager is pulling back the curtain on the real Laura Bush, the quiet warrior who shaped her childhood in ways the world never saw. From the unspoken rule that kept the household peaceful… to the one parenting strategy Jenna now uses with her own kids… this story exposes the secret behind that famously serene smile. But buried among the sweet memories is a surprising twist: a bold move Laura once made that stunned Jenna — and revealed just how powerful a gentle mother can be

Some people weather chaos with volume — raised voices, hurried decisions, anxious footsteps pacing the…