HEARTBREAKING: Michael Strahan SHARES latest INFORMATION on daughter Isabella’s HEALTH battle
GOOD Morning America host Michael Strahan has taken another day off from the morning show as his daughter revealed a huge milestone.
The former NFL star was absent from Good Morning America on Wednesday, marking three days in a row for the anchor.
7
Michael Strahan sits next to his co-anchor Robin Roberts on Good Morning AmericaCredit: Getty
7
Michael Strahan poses with his daughters Sophia and IsabellaCredit: Instagram/sophialstrahan
7
Isabella announced on Instagram that she’s returning to University of Southern California after taking a leave of absence last fallCredit: Instagram/isabellastrahan
As Michael, 52, has taken a few days off from the morning show, his 19-year-old daughter, Isabella, made an announcement on her Instagram Stories.
Isabella informed fans that she had returned to the University of Southern California after taking a leave of absence last fall.
Shortly after heading to USC for her freshman year, Isabella started experiencing concerning headaches and was later diagnosed with medulloblastoma, a malignant brain tumor.
“That’s when I definitely noticed headaches, nausea, couldn’t walk straight,” Isabella said while speaking with GMA host Robin Roberts in January.
Read More on Michael Strahan
Isabella’s new post featured a boomerang video of her and her mom, Jean Muggli, around the university’s campus.
Isabella, who lost her hair from chemotherapy treatments over the past year, wore sunglasses on her head, a white tank top, and jean shorts.
“Back at USC,” she wrote over the video in the school’s signature colors of red and gold.
KICK IT, CANCER!
The update comes just weeks after Michael’s daughter declared she was cancer-free.
Isabella shared a YouTube vlog titled Goodbye Hospital, where she said she had beaten brain cancer roughly eight months after being diagnosed.
“Everything was clear. Cancer-free and everything is great. I don’t have another doctor’s appointment until October,” she said.
Michael Strahan’s daughter Isabella, 19, reveals she is cancer-free eight months after brain tumor diagnosis
Isabella had been documenting her cancer journey on the platform, giving followers updates on her chemotherapy journey and many surgeries.
She informed fans that she had her last chemo treatment in mid-June and said she was “grateful.”
“After the wildest 8 months, I finally got to ring the bell. Grateful for my journey,” she wrote in an Instagram post.
Shortly after, the 19-year-old was glowing in the Bahamas during a trip with her twin sister, Sophia.
Isabella Strahan Cancer Journey
Isabella Strahan started experiencing headaches and nausea shortly after starting her freshman year at the University of Southern California in fall 2023.
She was diagnosed with medulloblastoma, a malignant brain tumor, and began chemotherapy treatment.
Isabella appeared with her dad, Michael Strahan, on Good Morning America in January to reveal her diagnosis.
After had her last round of chemo in mid-June and was able to “ring the bell.”
She declared in July that she was officially cancer-free.
Isabella returned to USC in August 2024 to continue her studies.
Isabella shared a photo of the two siblings standing by a pool, as well as one of her posing in a bikini.
“Happy here,” she declared in the caption.
Sophia has constantly shown support for her sister during her cancer battle — even attending Duke University’s Shave and Buzz fundraiser earlier this year in honor.
EMPTY NESTER
Earlier this week, Michael was absent from his seat on GMA as Sophia also returned to college.
7
Michael Strahan sits beside his 19-year-old daughter Isabella in the hospital as she battles brain cancerCredit: Isabella Strahan
Monday’s episode of GMA featured usual hosts Robin Roberts and George Stephanopoulos, who were joined by Will Reeve as Michael took the day off.
The day before, Sophia’s mom shared a selfie with the teen on Instagram as she declared her sendoff back to school.
“With my girl Sophia at Wrightsville Beach!” Michael’s ex-wife wrote as the caption.
Read More on The US Sun
“Tomorrow headed to Duke University to start sophomore year.”
7
Michael Strahan’s daughter Isabella opens up about battling a malignant brain tumor on Good Morning America in JanuaryCredit: GMA
7
Michael Strahan, his girlfriend Kayla Quick, and his daughter Isabella are seen arriving back home with their dogs on April 12Credit: Wise Owl for The US Sun
7
Michael Strahan on the set of Good Morning America in 2023 in New York CityCredit: Getty Images – Getty
News
VERBAL FIREWORKS! Karoline Leavitt Silences Reporter Over L.A. Riot Claims—Her Response Leaves Room Stunned. In a dramatic on-air exchange, Karoline Leavitt took centre stage as she forcefully challenged a reporter’s narrative about the recent L.A. riots. With tensions running high, Leavitt didn’t hold back—at one point snapping, “Stop twisting the truth and spreading lies!” Her unflinching response left the entire room in stunned silence, sparking heated debate both in the studio and online. What exactly did she say to turn the tables, and why has her blunt retort caused such a stir? Here’s what really happened during the confrontation that’s got everyone talking
Tensions were already sky-high when Karoline Leavitt strode up to the podium for her White House briefing—but nobody could…
BREAKING: Karmelo Anthony’s Entire Case DESTROYED as SH0CKING VIDEO of FA::TAL STA::BB!NG Finally Released. The internet is abuzz after a video allegedly showing Karmelo Anthony involved in a fat::al sta::bb:ing surfaced online. The shocking footage has sparked intense debate, with many claiming it could be a game-changer in Anthony’s ongoing cas:e. As the video spreads rapidly, fans and analysts alike are questioning what it really shows and how it might impact Anthony’s future. What does the video reveal, and how are authorities responding to the uproar? Here’s what we know so far about this breaking story.
The truth is out—and it’s even more chilling than anyone imagined. After months of rumors, speculation, and a wall…
Robert De Niro Silences Megyn Kelly Live On Air With Eight Chilling Words—Fans Say They’ve Never Seen Her So Speechless What began as a heated exchange between Megyn Kelly and Hollywood legend Robert De Niro took a jaw-dropping turn when Kelly lobbed a stinging insult at the actor, calling him “extremely stupid” in front of millions. Viewers braced for fireworks, but De Niro stunned everyone by keeping his cool—then calmly delivered just eight words that left Kelly completely speechless. No shouting, no drama—just a quiet comeback so powerful, it stopped the entire studio in its tracks. So, what exactly did De Niro say that turned the tables and left fans buzzing? The answer is even more shocking than you’d expect.
What began as a heated exchange between Megyn Kelly and Hollywood legend Robert De Niro took a jaw-dropping turn when…
Hollywood SH0CKWAVE: ‘SHE’S N0T W0RTHY!’ Keanu Reeves STUNS Fans, Refuses to Honor Whoopi Goldberg—” Nobody saw this coming. When Hollywood legend Keanu Reeves was asked to present a prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award to Whoopi Goldberg, he made a decision that’s sending shockwaves through the entertainment world. What could drive one of Hollywood’s most beloved stars to take such a public stand—and what does he know that the rest of us don’t? The behind-the-scenes drama and Keanu’s bold words will leave you questioning everything you thought you knew about Tinseltown’s biggest names.t
The oпliпe commuпity is arousiпg shockiпg iпformatioп wheп it is said that the famous actor Keaпu Reeves has refused to…
SHOCKING REVELATIONS—KARMELO ANTHONY’S SECRET NETWORK OF HARASSMENT EXPOSED: “THIS LOOKS BAD!” Insiders claim a secret network of harassment has been uncovered, with sources describing a pattern of troubling behavior that could shake US to its core. Details are still emerging, but the early reports look damning—and Anthony’s team is scrambling to respond as the scandal threatens to overshadow his legacy.t
Karmelo Anthony’s Secret Network of Harassment Revealed! This Looks Bad! A Family in Crisis: The Anthony Saga Spirals Out of…
BREAKING: ‘The hosts of “The View’ were f!ned $50 million and face the risk of a permanent broadcast b@n following Jeanine Pirro’s demand, after they publicly humil!ated her on air, coupled with the harsh accusation: “…t
Iп a stυппiпg developmeпt that has rocked the televisioп iпdυstry, the hosts of ABC’s loпg-rυппiпg daytime talk show The View have beeп…
End of content
No more pages to load