BREAKING: Judge ISSUES URGENT Security Order In Karmelo Anthony 𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 Case After INTENSE New Development Shakes Courtroom – News

BREAKING: Judge ISSUES URGENT Security Order In Ka...

BREAKING: Judge ISSUES URGENT Security Order In Karmelo Anthony 𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 Case After INTENSE New Development Shakes Courtroom

BREAKING: Judge ISSUES URGENT Security Order In Karmelo Anthony 𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 Case After INTENSE New Development Shakes Courtroom

Judge Angela Tucker, who is presiding over the Austin Metcalf 𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 case, is beefing up security upon receiving alleged threats after reducing suspect Karmelo Anthony‘s bond.

Play video

 

As we previously shared, on April 2, Karmelo Anthony, 17, was arrested and charged with first-degree 𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 for allegedly killing Austin Metcalf, 17. The football and track star d!ed in his twin brother Hunter Metcalf’s arms. The incident occurred at a track meet — where the boys’ schools both met — in Kuykendall Stadium in Frisco, Texas.

Before allegedly pulling a knife on Austin, Karmelo, a senior at Centennial High School, claimed the victim told him he was sitting in the wrong seat. Officials accuse Karmelo of 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙜 Austin in the chest as his identical twin brother watched in horror and ran over to help. Frisco Police said, “Despite lifesaving measures by police and fire personnel, including CPR and the administration of blood, the [17]-year-old d!ed.” Later, hospital officials pronounced him d3ad.

 

Karmelo Anthony Claims Self-Defense In Austin Metcalf’s Fatal 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙜

On April 3, Karmelo’s father, Andrew Anthony, told The New York Post he’s “a good kid,” but provoked by violence. Andrew said, “Everyone has already made their assumptions about my son. But he’s not what they’re making him out to be. He was not the aggressor. He was not the one who started it.”

Andrew said his son got caught in the moment and made a mistake. He added, “I feel bad for the other parents and family, and words can’t explain how both [families] have been affected by this tragedy.” Although Karmelo confessed to the incident, he is also claiming self-defense. Austin Metcalf’s grieving father also questioned Karmelo Anthony’s upbringing and parents as he forgave his son’s alleged killer.

 

Karmelo Anthony’s Released On House Arrest After Bond Reduced In Austin Metcalf’s Fatal 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙜

On Monday (April 14), Judge Angela Tucker reduced Karmelo Anthony’s $1 million bond to $250,000. Mike Howard, Karmelo’s new attorney, argued that the $1 million bond was unnecessary. He said his client has no history of criminal activity and the judge agreed to reduce his bond.

Hours later, Karmelo posted bond and was released from the Collin County Jail. As reporters asked him to explain his “self-defense” claim, he remained quiet. Upon release, Karmelo was fitted with an ankle monitor and ordered to remain on house arrest until trial. He can now only leave his house with prior approval from the court.

Karmelo must be supervised by a parent or designated adult at all times. He is also required to check in with the judge’s bailiff every Friday morning. Furthermore, he is prohibited from using social media and cannot contact the family of the alleged victim in any way.

Following her key decision to reduce Karmelo Anthony’s bond in Austin Metcalf’s 𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳, Judge Angela Tucker allegedly began receiving threats, resulting in beefed up security, according to TMZ. The judge also reportedly turned her X account private shortly after the bond reduction hearing.

On Tuesday (April 15), the publication reported that the Collin County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) added more protection around Judge Angela Tucker after reducing Austin’s suspected killer’s bond from $1 million to $250,000; ultimately allowing him to be released on house arrest until trial.

The Collin County Sheriff’s Office said “court staff and concerned citizens” alerted them to the alleged threats against the judge. Subsequently, investigators, as well as the FBI, are looking into the alleged comments. Anyone attempting to dox the judge and release private and personal information about her to the public is a target. The CCSO said:

“If the individual responsible is identified, potential charges could include Unlawful Disclosure of a Residence Address or Telephone Number and Obstruction or Retaliation.”

Disclaimer: This story is fictional and created for entertainment purposes only. Any names, characters, places, or events are fictitious or used fictitiously. No real person or organization is intended to be portrayed.

Related Articles

News 9 months ago

Behind the smiles was a Thanksgiving unlike any Dylan Dreyer has ever experienced. For the first time since her split, the TODAY star stepped into the holiday season as a newly single mom — and what happened next left fans surprised, emotional, and wondering what she isn’t saying yet. Dylan opened up about life after love, the unexpected moments that made the weekend “great,” and the shocking twist that could reshape everything going forward. She may have thought this Thanksgiving would feel empty… Instead, it revealed something incredible

The holiday season often brings change, reflection, and new beginnings—and for TODAY co-anchor Dylan Dreyer,…

News 9 months ago

Jenna Bush Hager is pulling back the curtain on the real Laura Bush, the quiet warrior who shaped her childhood in ways the world never saw. From the unspoken rule that kept the household peaceful… to the one parenting strategy Jenna now uses with her own kids… this story exposes the secret behind that famously serene smile. But buried among the sweet memories is a surprising twist: a bold move Laura once made that stunned Jenna — and revealed just how powerful a gentle mother can be

Some people weather chaos with volume — raised voices, hurried decisions, anxious footsteps pacing the…